News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

●Panda-chan●


Morningー R!P R!P



Rain R!P is falling down━━━( ̄O ̄) R!P



Today's work from morning R!P



Today's clothes is・・・




Reina! Project



Panda-chan I bought at JSG last time R!P


When I was leaving home mama 【Isn't that cold R!P 】 said that to me (^^;)



Yes。



・・・It's cold you know。 lol R!P



Going outside made me realized didn't it。 lol



But you seeーnew clothes make you want to wear it quickly don't theyyー R!P




Reina! Project




As I thought my face is morning version huuh R!P


Even though I slept a lot somehow I'm sleepy huhー R!P R!P



Yesterday EXILE-san's Live was for about 4 hours but


I was standing aーll the time so perhaps it came to my body more than I thought? lol



But I'm often asked If you were reborn as a man what would you want to do? but I decided of an answer R!P R!P



I want to become EXILEー R!P R!P R!P R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment