News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Make Up★


Heーllooo

Good eveninggg R!P R!P




Today you knoow after recording's finished there's no more work so I wandered outside R!P




Reina! Project




Without any particular yieldー R!P lol



Today I'll sleep early perhapss R!P R!P


Somehow I want to watch dorama huh~!!!! R!P R!P



Soon it's new dorama starting season isn't it R!P


Everyone tell me from when new doramas will start R!P R!P


Check it up yourself。 or so you thought? lol



Don't say that I beg you please~~~~e R!P lol





It's sudden but sometimes in the comments Tell me how you do your eye make up is written so I'll tell you ok R!P R!P R!P






Reina! Project


These are cosmetics that make Reina's eyes~ R!P R!P



Mascara is Dejavu and Maybelline R!P R!P

Shadow is KATE R!P "


Eyeline is black・brown both ALLIE R!P R!P

Liquid is KATE R!P



But the liquid is used sometimes and not used the other isn't it R!P R!P


If I want to make my eyes powerful I use liquid too but mostly I use the pencil R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project



This is below eyes' white and eyebrows set R!P


The white is important isn't iit~ R!P R!P



But rather than Reina's eye make up I want to ask 109's employees normally about how to make up R!P lol



Reina! Project



I want to become more and more skilled with make up R!P R!P R!PR!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment