News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Knees Diary Last Day!


Morning~ R!P R!P



Today before Stacy's from morning I'm going to do interview! R!P R!P




I'll do my besttt R!P R!P




Reina! Project



Today's the last day but I don't feel iーt R!P R!P



Only 1 performance left huuh R!P R!P



Ustream can be watched by people overseas too right??? R!P



I want various people to watch Stacy's R!P R!P






R!P Knees diary R!P last day R!P R!P



Reina! Project




My bruise won't quite vanish but but I don't hate it R!P R!P "



When I look at this 『I've battled with sword R!P R!P 』 thatーproof? can be felt R!P



Now thennn


Today too for 1 day ganbareina R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment