News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I am Cupid♪


Yaa R!P R!P


Sorry for updating at this hour ok。 R!P


But you know????


I'm working from now you know? R!P



I am going on an outing。




Reina! Project



Pic is yesterday・・・no it's cotton Reina I did just earlier。 R!P



Today I mostly didn't sleep。。。


Not good huhー。 R!P



Reina! Project







Too not good rightー。 lol


Today I'm going on an outing too but at noon I'm going to appear and disappear from city you know R!P R!P



When everyone think of cityー where are you thinking????



If you go there you might meet Reina~~~~ R!P tehe R!P




Reina! Project



Not goodddd R!P



At this blog I wonder how many times I said not good R!P



I'll drink Red Bull all over perhaps。。。



Uーーn。 R!P



Reina! Project



I meant to wink but I look like someone with hurting right eye。 R!P





P.S 。。。the whereabouts of love between master and male she encountered at summer festival Reina also doesn't know。

But until I read the comments I've completely forgotten it。 lol

Surely master herself too。。。

Even though Reina should've become love cupid?? R!P R!P lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment