News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Even to Dream...


But you seeー



Today's handshake event 【Nice to meet you R!P 】 there's a lot of people like that



I was very glad you knowー R!P R!P




There's not much handshake event in Fukuoka so they just can't come




Girls were also like that



People whose face I've never seen there's a lot of them too I was shockedー R!P




They can't come to view Stacy's too but seems like they watched it from Ustream R!P R!P



In several months Stacy's DVD will come out so、 I want everyone to absolutely watch itー R!P R!P




Reina you knoww



Still listens to Stacy's songs during travel! lol




Yesterday too I went for a meal with senpais but all the time instead of BGM Stacy's ran over R!P R!P





Reina! Project


↑Reina in the middle of Stacy's looks happy R!P R!P




Then you knoww


Those senpais don't know Stacy's' details so 【Eiko no Saisatsu R!P 】's



【Me ga sametara Sachiko ga watashi no papa to mama wo tabeteta no】
<When I opened my eyes Sachiko was eating my papa and mama>

... When they listened to that part of lyrics



『Ehhh R!P R!P what what R!P R!P gross R!P R!P gross R!P R!P ha R!P R!P


They panicked like that R!P




And so when I explained about Stacy's



『Somehow you see I think about it but、 all Reina's roles are not human aren't they?』


I was told R!P R!P R!P



Indeed。 lol




Reina! Project




After vampire next is baby's spirit then the next is zombie... R!P




In a way isn't Reina amazing? lol




Earlier in the airplane I saw a dream R!P



In my head I was doing musical's performance R!P


What the heckkk (lol)




I like it very much R!P Stacy's R!P




Reina! Project



I also like acting but this time there's also a lot of songs


Moreover it's all Reina's favourite melody、 even singing every time every time was fun R!P R!P




Reina、 likes that R!P



I can only convey it to people who came to view I think but R!P R!P R!P R!P



The last 1 song's 【Shoujo Saisatsu】's



In front of Shibu-san the illusion? of Eiko who's supposed to be dead appeared and Shibu-san shot her with gun but


Actually it's not Eiko but another zombie。 after such play




From the middle Reina came walking and started singing part R!P R!P



↑Wonder if you'd know from this explanation R!P



Anyway I like ittt R!P lol





Even at handshake event fans told me but I want to make a soundtrack R!P



Seriously I want to reperform in Fukuoka and suchー R!P R!P



I want to do that sword battle again R!P R!P R!P R!P



Ahh
I'll read Stacy's' novel R!P perhaps R!P



I've read it 1 time before though (lol)






It's totally unrelated to the topic but、 I'll introduce something I recommendー R!P


Reina! Project



Bought it at Fukuoka's airportー R!P R!P



Mama also likes this very much R!P R!P



Everyone too try eating itー R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment