News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Drunken Frenzy…?


Good eveniing~ R!P R!P "



Today was cold wasn't it R!P



Looks like I'm going to catch a cold R!P R!P R!P


Somehow my face's heavy R!P




Reina! Project



↑My right eye swelled R!P


WellーI'm talking about morning though R!P R!P R!P


When I woke up it's swelling you seeー


My tears wouldn't stop R!P




Now it's healed thoughhh! R!P



Reina! Project



But earlier you knoww


Boyfriend and girlfriend was fighting and to a passer by salaryman the girlfriend



Really lunged to him R!P



The girlfriend you know looked drunk・・・


Drunken frenzy is it R!P R!P R!P



As I thought alcohol is terrible・・・
((((;゜Д゜))) R!P





Reina! Project




This BACKS R!P set up is my favouriteー R!P



But today at a conversation with mama

Mama 【Is there something you didn't like?】

Re 【Why?】

Mama 【Because your face is gloomy】

Re 【Aーthere's nothing I didn't like but after Stacy's ended I feel that there's nothiing to do so I become like chiーn。 perhaps?】

Mama 【Aーis thatーso? Your face colour is bad you know R!P


Re【When youーtold me that my head might be hurting。 lol】



And soーher physical condition might be somewhat bad? Tanaka R!P



Reina! Project




Is my face colour bad R!P



But soon there's photobook's handshake event in Fukuoka so until then I'll become energetic R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment