News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Comeーto Think of It!!!


6/17 was R!P father's day R!P wasn't it R!P R!P


Reina sent mail R!P to papa R!P R!P


The only thing Reina can do is always just giving mail R!P to papa R!P R!P



I don't know what I should give after all R!P R!P



Mother's day is also like that R!P R!P



Mama has no material desire at all I don't know what I should giveー R!P R!P





Reina! Project




Now I'm like this but sometime for papa and mama I want to do something huge! R!P "



Bringing my family overseas R!P or such ok R!P R!P


At R!P reply from papa


≪Do your best for the band ok R!P it'll be nice if you can do activity won't it R!P you have to be thankful for Tsunku♂-san ok R!P


He said R!P "


To become a performer I have to separate from papa so because we're separated our family got separated so



I want to leave a resultー。



And so I want to make the band a success too R!P




If I don't doーthat Coming to Tokyo being separated with this papa for long 10 years period what did you do R!P it'll be like that won't it R!P R!P R!P R!P



My brother also had to transfer to another school



Even though he's small his surrounding environment changed I made him feel things he didn't like R!P




Reina has to do her best R!P R!P R!P R!P



From here on isn't itー




Just like papa saidー for Tsunku♂-san it's also like that R!P R!P R!P R!P


I have to be plenty plenty thankful R!P R!P

Coming this far is thanks R!P to Tsunku♂-san after all R!P R!P



From now on too I'll do my bestt o(`^´*)





Reina! Project


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment