News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, June 8, 2012

A"~~~~~~~


Heーlloo R!P R!P



Everyone how are youu R!P


Reina was at the worst。 lol




Now she's all right though…



I saw another weird dream R!P R!P




Reina! Project




Aーll the time I was chased by something like a ghost R!P like a monster you seeー


I really ran around all over mansion somewhere R!P



Among the many ghost that came out I remembered only 1 but



Somehow Maiko-san's face is of the scream R!P version and her mouth was gross R!P R!P R!P R!P



Moreover her name was the name of my classmate who went to the same Fukuoka's middle school (lol)




Reina! Project




I'm tiredー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P



But when I think Stacy's performance is starting again I'm getting excited R!P



Today's the 3rd day huh・・・


So quick huuh~


Really I want to do moreー R!P R!P



Reperformance I hope R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P lol






Reina! Project



Today's jersey is Spinns hey R!P


Wild riーght? R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment