News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

U"u━━━(´-ω-`)


Goodーmorningーs R!P R!P



Yesterday with this and that I could sleep right awayー。 lol



I must've been tiredーhuh R!P R!P




Today is new song's MV shooting dayー R!P





Reina! Project





I might be feeling a bit sick R!P R!P




As expected it's impossible for Reina to continue early morning。 lol




Now I want to fast forward time until eveningー。



And then perhaps I'll be energetic R!P




Reina! Project




A~~~~~~~~~



Today too for 1 day I'll do my best R!P R!P




Wonder if there'll be a lot of free time todayー?



………Wonder if dance scene will be taken a lotー? R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment