News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Seriously。。


Just now even though I've made a really long sentenced blog、 somehow my cellphone's power got cut and all got erased R!P


I'm really pissed。 lol


Really really、 Reina's thoughts were writtenー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P lol


I don't remember what I wrote already so I can't write the same thing R!P




Haーa R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




But just now I finally reached home you knoーw R!P R!P R!P



So tired~~~~~




It's a nice tired though ok R!P


Feels like I did my best R!P





Reina! Project




Even though I've taken off my R!P I rode the airplane with my forelock's sparkly R!P still there。 lol




If a person with this kind of sparkly forelock got aboard the stewardess-san must've been surprised R!P R!P ーhuh R!P lol





Today you knowー

The friendly senpai that I wrote at blog last time、 papa、 my cousins came you know R!P R!P



As gifts R!P potachip's Kyushu soy sauce flavour R!P Hakata no hito R!P baumkuchen's stick R!P chocolate R!P fruits R!P


And then mentaiko bread were bought for me R!P



The mentaiko bread is from bread shop in my cousin's father's neighbourhood that has a queue for buying mentaiko breadーapparently


They went to the trouble of getting in line to buy it R!P R!P



My cousin's kids

【Sine Cosine Mentaiko R!P R!P 】 have been doing thatーapparently R!P R!P


Cutesy R!P R!P R!P





My senpais bought fans so before it started I signed them R!P R!P R!P


I don't know if fans received pointer paper or not but you seeー


On the way 【Won't Reina blow us a kiss?】 came out


『Who'd do thatt R!P lol』 or so I thought but



……I did it didn't I。 lol



A~~~~~

I'm tired R!P R!P lol



Looks like I'll be able to sleep soundly R!P R!P







Reina! Project




ThenーReina's going to get in the bath and sleep R!P R!P



Today was truly truly fun R!P R!P


It's my birthplace concert so、 a lot of people not from Fukuoka also wore Reina's T-shirts and coming to cheer me I was really glad R!P R!P


When I looked at the comments there were a lot of people who participated for the first time today weren't there R!P R!P


Everyone everyone thank you R!P





Now thennn
Good night R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment