News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Long Periodー!!


Waーo (゜O゜ R!P



It's past 0 o'clockー


It's finished just nowー R!P


Until earlier Tsunku♂-san was also togetherー R!P R!P





Reina! Project




Today's clothesー R!P



It's been a while since rock typeー R!P



My tension's weirdー R!P



Today was long wasn't it~

Recording was fun though R!P R!P





Reina! Project




There's too less time for practice that I watched for stage director Suemitsu-san's face colour R!P lol


When practice started it was smile but today as expected even on Suemitsu-san's face impatience can be seen



It's become terrible R!P R!P for Reina tooー R!P R!P



But rushing can'tーbe helped so I'll do my best R!P R!P R!P R!P



Reina! Project




↑Is this outfit? I was asked by staff-san but


It's my clothes you know R!P lol






Also at practice today for dinner everyone ate pizza you know R!P R!P R!P


It's been a while since I ate it but it was very deliciousー R!P R!P "


Reina you know likes teriyaki chicken type pizzaー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment