News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yayー♪


Good mornings R!P



Today the weather's so nice R!P





Today I'm vanishing from Tokyo R!P





Reina! Project



This you know

Yesterday at the company I received it from staff-san R!P R!P




The staffs-san who take care of me at Fan Club Tour and such


They're really kind I like them very much R!P R!P



Among staffs-san there's someone who looks like papa R!P lol



When I see that person it always reminds me of papa R!P R!P lol




Tokyo's papa R!P lol R!P







Also yesterday's uniform R!P


As I thought was I overdoing it? R!P



Size looks small there's several comments like that but



Reina's uniform is old fashioned the top was cut short so from original it's been altered to short tightー R!P R!P




Halfway I cut the skirt short but at school entrance ceremony I'm like a female gang leader、 my skirt was lengthened to around my ankles (lol)



And I went with blond hair you know R!P lol




My old fashioned uniform、 mama taught me everything R!P Reina! Project




Now that I think of it she had amazing courage huh Tanaka Rena。 R!P






Ah R!P
Yesterday you know I went walking outside with my brother R!P


My brother's umbrella R!P got flipped by the wind the metal fittings came out all over you know R!P



Really made me laugh R!P R!P R!P R!P



Was everyone all right R!P R!P





Now then today too for 1 day I'll do my bestー R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment