News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Yahhoーi♪


Everyone~


Good morning R!P R!P





I have a notice R!P





Somehow I………








Have gotten R!P clothes I wanted to buyー R!P R!P R!P



…Noー R!P









I'm making R!P photobook R!P R!P R!P



Title is 「Kira★Kira」 R!P R!P




I'll show it a bit R!P









Reina! Project




Like this and…

(The one that got taken is cameraman Hosoi-san R!P )








Reina! Project


Like this and such R!P R!P




Photoshoot location is Guam R!P R!P




Since I wrote at blog that I was at Guam、 several people 【Is it photobook R!P 】 gave such comments but


I couldn't say it yet ok R!P R!P








Release day is May 9th (Wed) R!P R!P R!P



This time Reina also participate just a bit in selecting the photos so


Even I myself am looking forward to the finished work R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P




Everyone R!P

Please take a look please ok R!P R!P R!P



Yahhoーi (´∪`) R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo can't wait
That's some news
How long has it been that Reina got a PB?
But hope no bad news will follow the PB -_-


DangAtYT

Post a Comment