News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Tension Raised Too Much。


Sorry for being late in the night R!P R!P




My tension's so high I can't sleep R!P




WellーI slept a lot yesterday so I can't sleep that isー・・・ R!P




I've also read everyone's comments you knoーw R!P R!P



Everyone's already sleeping rightー?




School kids and everyone who works from morning when you wake up



【Aーtoday's also starting huhー。 Morning's so early huhー。】 or such do you prepare while thinking about it perhaps? lol





Reina! Project




Now Tanaka。



Everyone who has to wake up already you're jealous with Reina rightーt R!P lol




Tomorrow's also slow I can sleep without caring about timeー R!P R!P




As I thought my tension's so highー R!P R!P




If you ask why R!P R!P




I'll say it on tomorrow's updateー。 R!P R!P




Theen Reina's going to sleep while listening to her favourite songs soon~ R!P R!P



Good night~ R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment