News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shizuoka~a


Yappii R!P R!P



Yesterday I arrived at the hotel late but meeting was slowly so



Again I could sleep quite longー R!P "





I saw a dream but、 it's a dream so boring it's not even worth telling everyone about it ( ̄ー ̄)


And so I won't say it R!P





Reina! Project





Yesterday Aika's family brought huge strawberries R!P as giftー R!P R!P R!P




It was very delicious you know R!P R!P





Reina! Project





Today is Live in Shizuokaー R!P R!P



Hope my nose won't be drippingー R!P R!P




Ahh



It's written in the comments that、 yesterday R!P Hunter was 1st in daily apparently wasn't it R!P R!P yattaー


Because everyone's buying a lot isn't it R!P R!P



Thank you very muchhh R!P R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment