News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

N~~~


Good afternoonー R!P R!P



In the end・・・・・I couldn't watch it・・・・・・



Stacy's DVD・・・ R!P




Even though I've only seen the package I got too scared I couldn't sleep so



I even slept in the same room as mama R!P





Since it's bright outside in the morning I've returned to my own room・・・ R!P R!P R!P




As I thought I can't watchー R!P



Because it's scaryー R!P R!P




After looking at everyone's comments I don't want to watch it even more is what I thought you know。 lol




Several people have watched it apparently but rather than scary the grotesque opinion is a lot more isn't it R!P



But the musical is you know



I read the script but there was no grotesque or scary impression you know~ R!P R!P




And so everyone please come view without being afraid okー R!P "


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment