News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Music Japan♪


Otsukareina R!P




Music Japan R!P that's recorded today will be broadcasted on April 8th R!P





Today was also funー R!P R!P R!P




From morning it's been busy I only slept for 3 hours but I'm not sleepy at all now R!P ・・・maybe R!P lol






Reina! Project






My eyes are heavy・・・just my imagination・・・perhaps R!P lol




Today there's quite a lot free timeー R!P




But somehow time soon passed thoughhh R!P R!P R!P






Reina! Project





Today too to 9、10th gen I gave my second hand goods R!P R!P R!P




Everyone watch Music Japan R!P pleaーse R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment