News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ha~~~~。


Good afternoon R!P R!P




Since Live ended the day before yesterday my head got really hurt


Yesterday too I had fever and stayed in bed R!P




Now I'm considerably cured though




Until this morning I was really hot R!P R!P




It's been a while since I was this hotー R!P R!P






Reina! Project




↑Just getting up Reina's hair's disheveled。 R!P




I've been drinking medicine R!P so even after I sleep and sleep I'm sleepy… R!P



My voice is hoarse as usual (^-^ R!P )



I want it to heal by tomorrow's eventー R!P R!P R!P



A~~~~sleepy R!P


Let's sleep once more… R!P







Ah


Today 2 years has passed since Reina started blog apparentlyー R!P R!P R!P


I found out through the comments (lol)



For people who've been reading from the first for 2 years period and


For people who've been reading from halfway too



Thank you R!P R!P R!P



From now on too please treat Tanaka Reina Blog kindly R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment