News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

GooodーMousening。


Today I really sleptー R!P R!P





But lately I've been sleeping a lot R!P





Somehow sleeping is fun R!P R!P





Now I might prefer sleeping to karaoke R!P lol




Might be a lie。 lol





When things have calmed down I'll go to karaokeー R!P R!P








Reina! Project
Free person。






Yesterday in the shinkansen I was too free I tried doing photoshoot event by myself R!P






Wellーin shinkansen I also slept most of the time though R!P R!P









Reina! Project
<Took pics all over。>





Today is Live in Shiga you knoo~w R!P




But the hotel I stayed in yesterday was too R!P pretty R!P it was terrific R!P




I was healed lol R!P R!P





Now thennn today too for 1 day I'll do my bestー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P "


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment