News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Finally!!


Morrni~n R!P R!P




Finally the da~zed feelings in my head has gone R!P yayー




My voice is still not in normal condition but R!P R!P





But I've recovered enough to talk normally you know R!P R!P R!P







Reina! Project






Today I'm doing TV's recording first and after that I'm going to Osaka R!P R!P





Today you know~





There's a handshake event with people who bought R!P Hunter in Osakaー R!P R!P




Allright R!P



Today too I'll do my best enjoyablyー R!P R!P





But you see since Reina had a cold she slept often but



I must've seen more than 10 dreamsーyou know R!P R!P



As expected I don't remember all 10 of them but you see R!P R!P




Today my elementary school friend appeared R!P




Moreover we're not even friendly at all、 we didn't even talk it's a kid whose name I didn't even know R!P




But in my dream we really talkedー R!P R!P




Somehow the contents of the note that kid's been writing in are idiot like contents




When Reina made fun of it in a loud voice



That contents are new school subjects


Somehow Reina's the only one who didn't know andー the idiot one was herselfー



Somehow an embarassing dream R!P R!P R!P



But the contents that kid's been writing was obviously idiot R!P R!P R!P



Somehow there's 【symbol words】 and such and in one sentence there are about 3 meanings or something…


You don't really know right R!P R!P lol



But no matter how I look at it I can only see it as messy words R!P





Oh well… it's a dream after all。 lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment