News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank You~u( ;∀;)


Reina-chan revived R!P R!P lol





There's no more nausea and I also don't feel bad you knoーw R!P R!P R!P





Thank goodness thank goodness R!P







Reina! Project






Today's clothes R!P R!P



Outer R!P tutuHA R!P "





I bought it quite a while ago but it might be the first time I'm wearing it...




Or the 2nd time perhaps R!P








Reina! Project






↑The inside's also stylish R!P right R!P




White black check R!P kinda like R!P R!P






I'm arranging my clothesーis what I've often been saying lately huhー R!P R!P




And then lots of clothes I want to wear came out R!P











Reina! Project







The one I'm wearing today is also one of those R!P R!P




But I've read the comments but、 everyone truly thanks for worrying about meー( ノД`)… R!P





How loved am I R!P or so I got to think R!P R!P





From now on it's Reina who's going to love everyone R!P blush R!P




Hyahhoーi (*^ー^)ノ R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment