News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thank You!!!


Goood mornings R!P R!P



Everyone who watched Suugaku R!P Joshi Gakuen last episode R!P yesterday thank youー R!P R!P




Reina also watched it on real time R!P R!P R!P





There's still some areas that haven't broadcasted it yet I think but if you'd like watch it please R!P "




And then today isss R!P




There's a handshake event with people who have bought Suugaku R!P Joshi Gakuen photobook R!PR!P R!P






But I....











Reina! Project







When I was taking a certain thing on the top of the closet it fell down and my eye swelled R!P



Really gabiーn R!P 。 lol



Until the swelling goes down it's pathetic so I'll spend it with eye patchー R!P R!P



People who are coming to handshake event today R!P R!P




My eye is all right so don't worry pleaseee R!P R!P R!P




I am energetic R!P R!P lol




Reina! Project





Today's clothes R!P



Reina! Project





R!P BACKS R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P



So thennn
Today too for 1 day I'll do my bestー R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment