News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Somewhat。


Morrning~ R!P



Somehow today's climate feels like spring doesn't it R!P R!P




When I was in my home the sound of wind really came so Wonder if it's cold R!P R!P or so I thought but it's warm R!P




But I thought it's cold so I put muffler on R!P





Reina! Project





Today tutuHA's red coat show up I'm going to Osaka R!P R!P




As for my eye it's gotten considerably better so I took off my eye patch R!P R!P R!P




Everyone I've made you worried R!P R!P



As I thought being able to see things with both eyes R!P is a happy thing isn't it is what I thought R!P R!P




Doing normal life looking at things with both eyes is a given。 or so I thought but




1 day of wearing an eye patch and trying to do life made my sense out of order



I saw things with just one eye so it's tiring I even got dizzy… R!P




Thank goodness I could take off my eyepatch by concert R!P R!P R!P




Today's concert I'm going to enjoy it fully R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment