News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Questionー!!!


Good eveningー R!P R!P " R!P




Yesterday's Suugaku R!P Joshi Gakuen how was itー R!P




It was pervert teacher's story R!P




Mami truly doesn't understand men does sheー R!P lol R!P








Reina! Project






Now thennn






Guess what have I been doing since morning todayー R!P




Wonder if you already knew from other member's blog? R!P




People who still don't know I forbid you to go look other member's blog okー R!P R!P R!P R!P





Today somehow waking up in the morning was the most hardー R!P R!P R!P





Even though it's not like I stayed up particularly late but my eyes can only be half opened。 R!P


Actually even now... R!P lol



For pic I did my best to open my eyes。 lol R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment