News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Not Good…


Everyone……








Not good R!P R!P






It might be an incident… R!P






Look at this R!P R!P










Reina! Project







Took a pic with Gotou-san━━━━━━━━ R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P







I'm most excited R!P






Reina didn't have courage to say please take a pic R!P to Gotou-san herself so during performance at MC




『I want to take a picー』 when I said that




After it's over Gotou-san



『Reina~~ R!P R!P




Called me and took it together R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P








Reina! Project





I want her to become Reina's big sisterー R!P R!P




It was a really too happy happening R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment