News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, March 2, 2012

DigiCame♪"


Heello R!P R!P R!P



When I looked at digicame、 there's still pics I haven't uploaded yet so I'll upload iーt R!P






Reina! Project




With Sayu 2 of us did R!P Christmas Dinner Show R!P 's goods outfit R!P





A match with Sayuー R!P R!P R!P









Reina! Project






Dinner Show was funー R!P R!P




I was with Sayu the 2 of us、 doing everything we want R!P











Reina! Project







Moreover the R!P was also very R!P delicious~ R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P "





I can even sing 2 songs solo it was truly the best R!P R!P R!P








Reina! Project






Moreover Dinner Show's rehearsal's also funー R!P




Moreover moreoverrr R!P




At rehearsal the bentou was Kyouka's karaage bentou for 2 days in a rowー R!P lol R!P





Ah R!P





Comeーto think of it yesterday I ate Kyouka's karaage bentou R!P R!P R!P R!P yayー R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment