News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Today You Know!


Yahho



Today you know I did rehearsal for Tour that's starting soon




And so I haven't even watched TORE yet



More than anything the shock because I didn't give notice is too big (lol)



Even though it's the Golden's programーーー




When I read everyone's comments




Reina fell down but



It was amazing lots of such opinions raーisedーmeーuーp





Legend was an instant kill?

Uーhh、、 an instantaneous?




………… lol




Anyway I answered quickly rightー hyahhoーi



Wonder why 【hot spring】 didn't come out




It's really vexing




That cliff one I want a revenge






<Rehearsal's over~♡"


Today's rehea-wear
【HUG ME】


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment