News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Now♪


Heーllo good afternooon R!P R!P




Today's also wonderfully dry isn't iit R!P



Even though I slept with mask on my throat's hoarse and my voice got husky… R!P R!P






Reina! Project





This is clothes I bought recently R!P




I don't know where it's from R!P R!P





And then toothbrushing Now R!P lol






Reina! Project





It's Doltz electric toothbrush for travel use but



At home I'm using toothbrush for children R!P




There's a PreCure or something sticker too…… R!P




I don't stick it though R!P R!P


It's often sold at super in 3 sets or so rightー?



Huhhh R!P R!P (lol)







Reina! Project





Last is appearance from behind R!P R!P




Mama said that there are also people who only like appearance from behind right R!P R!P




Can't see my face right R!P lol R!P





But if you follow me because you like even just my appearance from behind、 that's fine………… R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment