News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's Liveー(o>ω<o)


Goodーmorningss R!P R!P




Today too the weather's not getting any better isn't iーt R!P R!P R!P



Yesterday I was too tired I immediately slept after I got back R!P R!P



Tired of waiting perhapsー? R!P




It might be because I took dance scene all the time until the end R!P







Today is Live in Yokosuka Cityー R!P R!P









Reina! Project






Suddenly were you surprised R!P





Received it from R!P -san R!P lol





My head's so big I look like alien rightー R!P R!P lol R!P R!P




At Morning Musume。's location I do this kind of thing all the time playing R!P





Reina! Project






But somehow it might be a bit cute、、、 R!P





How is it?? R!P R!P lol





Now thennn




Today too for 1 day I'll do my beーst R!P R!P






Yay yaーy R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment