News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Just…(´-ω-`)


Good afternoon R!P R!P




Everyoneーe




Thank you very much for worrying about my left foot R!P




It must be just a muscular pain... R!P









Reina! Project




Yesterday too since I got back I hula hooped you knowー R!P




Lately I haven't been writing it on blog but I'm doing it everyday properlyー R!P R!P R!P







Reina! Project





The customary hula hoop blurred pic R!P R!P





Today too I already twirled it a lotー R!P R!P R!P





Somehow this hula hoop too is getting worn out already huhー... R!P R!P




Have to buy a replacement huh... R!P




I still can twirl it so it's fineーperhaps? R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment