News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hya~~o(T□T)o


Otsukareina




Today's also Tour's rehearsal plus new song's dance lessonー



Today after doing lots of songs my head and body are exhausted













But you know at lunch my tension was raised so I could still do my best



Jyaーjyan













Reina's favourite Kyouka's karaage bentou


Staff-sama who picked Kyouka thank you very much



I'm a simple minded human so just by a bentou that I like being served I become energetic lol














But today my muscular pain is really too terrible



Today's already getting to me





Tomorrow seems terribleー




New song is you knowーlike a zombie (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment