News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ehe(*´∀`)


Morningー R!P



I'm already at R!P Hunter MV shooting's locationー R!P R!P R!P





The truth is yesterday you know... R!P




I met this person after a long time R!P R!P R!P R!P





Reina! Project




Kamizono Sayaka-chan R!P




How old do you think Sayaka-chan is R!P R!P














19 years old??





...Younger than Reina? R!P R!P R!P





Somehow R!P









25 years old━━━━━━━ R!P R!P R!P








Reina! Project





Can't be seen can it? R!P






She's always seen as younger than Reina apparently R!P




Wonder if Reina's aged………lol







Reina! Project




It's been a while since I went to R!P you knoーwww R!P



I really sang R!P R!P R!P





It's too much fun~~~~ R!P R!P R!P R!P




Just like in this pic↑、 I always pick my songs really seriously。。 R!P R!P





Yesterday
R!P Gotou-san
R!P Matsuura-san
R!P Silver no Udedokei R!P
R!P Nishino Kana-san
R!P SCANDAL
R!P Finger 5



Even though I sang a lot more I don't remember…………… R!P R!P



Anyway I'm very pleasedー R!P R!P



Today too for 1 day I'll do my bestー R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P R!P


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment