News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Colld~~~


Otsukareinaa




Today outside's colld~~~




Lately it's always cold but you see




Earlier I wandered around the streets
(Went to Matsukiyo。lol)



It's been a while since I walked outside for long time but it's too cold too cold



I'm really hanataReina lol














Today I'm wearing BACKS' jacketー






The top is fluffy but the bottom is my bare legs as always lol



















But you know

Gradually my legs were numbing and the coldness couldn't be felt






And then lately I'm addicted to straight twin tailsー




It can be done faster than any other hairstyle so it's easy that's whyー






Tomorrow's Morning Labo 3 performances~~~~~





It's been a while but wonder if I haven't forgotten it…?




I'll do my bestー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment