News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A"aaaa!!!!!!!


Otsukareina





Now I really really want to eat ice




Won't someone buy it for me







N~~~~~



Today too I moved a lot




It's concert's rehearsal "



I really sang you know






But everyone thanks for comments for my brother




I'll tell him to properly readーthem












Tomorrow's Valentine Day isn't itー



Reina's favourite chocolate's day





━━━━━━━━━━


I've made blog up to here but I forgot to update it…



Too shocking………



Aーa。



It's already past 2 o'clock huh




I'm going to sleep。 lol















Good nightーs


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment