News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Uwwa~(;゜0゜)


Morrniーnnn (^ω^)



Today I could only sleep for a little less than 2 hours



It might've been a while since I couldn't sleep like this・・・。




Today is new song Pyoko Pyoko Ultra 's promotion



I'm going to Sendai



I'm going or rather I'm heading towards it Now~~~。














Sendai's cold apparently so I'm wearing very thick clothes



I don't want to catch a cold after all





Because the cold has finally gotten to people around Reinaー



Everyone too be careful











Today I have to put a bit spirit to it huh



Ahh



Wonder if I can eat cow tongueー?





But it's terrible (゜゜;)



Even though I don't mean to be half asleep



By Taxi driver-san



Even though I'm not carrying my cart



When I got off the car Your luggage is in the trunk so open it please I was told



It's ○○yen。 even when I was told that it took some time until I understood and paid



Awful awful



Help meー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment