News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Morniing!!


・・・Not that time isn't it




Good afternoon



Today's weather is ba~~~d











Today's clothes~



The skull is leopard patterned so I also decided on leopard patterned short pants





Isn't this T-shirts cute











The arm part is lish-sty isn't it?




I received it so、 I don't know where it's from but



It's my favouriteー





In the comments there's question written so


On the way back from Nagoya the name of sandwich that was served is you knowー




If I'm not wrong・・



Ko・・・・




Konpasu??





Wrong・・・(ヾ(´・ω・`)





Konparu





Something like that lol





Anyway it's delicious





So thennn



Today too let's do our best for 1 day


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment