News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Buzzbuzzbuzz~♪


Bee is flying~



Good afternoon



※It's not like I'm in especially good mood so I sang。 lol




Today you know I saw a dream that I was chased by bee



It was scary you know


Somehow you know earth was like taken over by bees and every humans were killed by bees


Gradually people were decreasing


Lastly Reina was aimed、 it's like really the end at the end I could run away but


Even though I should've escaped、 it still didn't feel like it's ended and I woke up still feeling anxiety and fear



What is this dream…


I'm tired you know…


It's really tiring~



Even though work hasn't started yet the tired feeling is as if I'd really worked since morning until midnight


Lies。


That's exaggerating too much (lol)



Umm~Reina blog custom (!?) dream interpretation people who know


Would you be so kind as to interpret my dream please...


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment