News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Reina's Pet♪♪


Another good eveninggg



Even though it finally ended quickly


On the way back the car's too crowded


In the end I arrived late you know



Oh well




Today I'm going to introduce Reina's petー





<Reina's pet♡; Cute right~??



Neko-chan (=^ェ^=)



Lieーs。 lol



At Bus Tour I received it from a fan (lol)


If I press the switch the cat will put out a laughter


Horror likeー voice


It's a bit scary so、 I've only pressed the switch 1 time lol

By the way there are even 2 of them lol




It's sudden but



Reina's right eye (lol)

Byebeeー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment