News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Today Too 1 Day♪


Otsukareina

Today I also did practice

Somehow in a blink of an eye it's midnight…。




Today 1 day was so quickー。

There's still tomorrow after all I have to sleep quickly but it 's such a waste huhー(━ε━)





But today before work I watched Don Quixote 's last episode you know


It was amusing

I'm looking forward to next new dorama too

Reina always make a reservation every week but

Lately I've put Picaru no Teiri too in fellow reservation



So thennn everyone☆

Good niーght "




Ah。

Soon Reina blog's design will change you knoーw

Compared to this time the next one might be simple in contrast (*´艸`)

Look forward to it


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will Reina!Project change blog design too?

DangAtYT

lzz said...

We'll try.^^

Post a Comment