News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Yellow-chan♪"


Yappii

Everyone after reading yesterday's serious blog thanks for returning it seriously


There are various thoughts but

Anyway now Reina's gaining something at Musical's practice

So that I can proceed 1 step further againー I'll do my best "

Yoーosshi "

And so everyone when it starts come to watch it ok "




Changing the topic today's Reina is yellow-chanー




Yellow-chan or so I wrote but after I look at the pic only the letters that are yellow

Oh well。


JSG's clothes

The inside neck part black stars too you know

Probably…( ̄▽ ̄


I don't know when I bought it so、 I don't really remember where I bought it too but゙

This design is surely JSG I think ufufu




Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment