News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Not Good。


Morning

Today from morning there's Fall Tour's goods' photoshootー


When I woke up in the morning I got really nauseous you see

It was truly annoying

Not good。(・━・) I even thought。lol

Now I'm considerably better so it's laughable though you see




To people who watched yesterday's 【Otobo Ie no Yoru】 thanks

Reina also watched iit

It was amusing wasn't it (*´艸`)

Various stuff (lol)



Now then

Today a long 1 day is also starting

But it's all right

Because Reina's got a white lion with herー(lol)




Buー (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

Love Reina-san said...

You're my lucky charm ^^~

Post a Comment