News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mama Genius!!!!!


Um you know

About the backstage announcer

【Whatーdoes itーmean?】 I asked manager-san

【That'sーwhat itーmeans 】 was the reply。

So whatーdoes itーmean (lol)


From the comments everyone's written I somehow got the idea though,,






Changing the topic completely

Spaghetti that mama made last timeー




What spaghetti? when I asked that she said she made it randomly (°O °)

Even making it randomly it's still delicious 、 the heckkk



Also alsoo

Because Only you First Press B has Reina as the center seems like there are many people who preordered it while saying that huh

Trulyyy thank you

Everyone I love you so much you know


By the way the First Press D(lol) dance

I've mastered most of it you knowー

Hehehe (━∀━)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment