News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, February 14, 2011

♪Valentine Day♪


Yahho ( ´∀` ) everyone

Today is ▼February 14th▼


Valentine Day


And soー from Reina to everyone a present








Filled with feelings of gratitude











<Fans I love you all so much>

The type that won't handmade anythiーng I was but this time!!!!!!!!!


A handmade it ii~~~sssh





(…Putting these on handmade・・・・not good?(・━・)lol)


It's fineーisn't it mm-hm (lol)





Everyone

<I love you so much you know>


From now on too please treat me kindly ( ´∀`)









※The TV was fixed you knoーw
Waーi ( `∪´ )



Valentine day kiss
Valentine day kiーss



・・・Reina also wants choco (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa this blog post is way too sweet

I think I'm gonna store those two valentine kisses somewhere lol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnd I'd really love to give Reina some chocolate but german is too far away to give her personally (not even know her address so can't send her neither lol )

all I can do is to treat her kindly from far away, here in front of my pc XD

DangAtYT
(I'm obviously a guy tehe)

lzz said...

Calm yourself guy. ;p
Those are lyrics from Valentine Day Kiss by Kokushou Sayuri.
But I agree, it is so sweet. (´∀`)

Sherry said...

L-O-V-E LOVELY REINA! XD

Anonymous said...

Don't shatter my dreams will ya XD

hmmm? Izz are you a guy or a girl by the way?
Thanks for the translation so far
THANKS A LOT

DangAtYT

lzz said...

Sorry. (^^ゞ
Well now, I wouldn't want to shatter your dreams again, would I. ;p

Thanks so much for the comments.

Post a Comment