News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

To The Movie Theater Let's Goo(●´∀`●)


Morrniing

Everyone thanks for worrying

Somehow you seeーe。。。


N~~~~~~







....It's nothing tehehe lol


Today as expected I also got awoken

I don't see scary dream but

There was a scary noise (lol)



When I turned on the TV in the morning incidentally I came to watch PreCure that was on you know

It was not the PreCure that Reina knows (´°Д°) loll






Ah (°O °)


Seeing the comments got me thinking you seeee

Keitai Keiji is now showingー

Reina&co appear for a little whileーyou know

Please go visit the movie theater





Um you know(●´∀`●)

Apparently Yakumaru-san has gone to watch it and you knoww

At Utaraku's recording

【Reina-chan is not acting after all riーght (´、ゝ`

Is what I was told (lol)



<Seriously amusing↑ Uhyahya~>


After all is said and done how many times have I been played with by Yakumaru-san huh (lol)



。。。Though I think this is not a teasing or whatever but a frank impression after watching the movie。。。(´、ゝ` fufu


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment