News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Is It Okay to Exhibit It?This Kind of Thing…(Shy)


Chaooo

Just now I arrived home you know

I'm home

I was at rehearsal all the time the whoーle time、、、




(°□°`)















Just kiddin

The truth is I've gone to Donki

Yay yaーy





Look



Our toileet~~~~

Cute isn't iitー

Bought it today



Also you knoowー

I've fallen in love at first sight


Hair spray

What's this leopard patternn

Shouting that in my heart I instantly bought it (´、ゝ` fufu






Also socks 3 of them at 998 yen



Cheap isn't iit

At first my eyes went to Crayon Shinchan (*´艸`)




And finally these are super cheap it's a large quantity buying~~~~~






Pantiess














First time showing you know?







Such thing as panties・・・(shy )















Jyaーn

















It's my little brother's (━∀━) hehhehhe


I stayed at Donki for 3~4 hours (lol)

Really terrific isn't itt~~~


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment