News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

(σω-)。о゚Zzz


Yahhooo






Continuing pinecone hair

Today is bomber head Reina lol





From now I'm going to rehearsal you know





Reina、 somehow feels that I saw a dream today but。。。

I absssolutely remember notthhing lol

Today I really slept

About 12 hours?(lol)

During that I got awoken several times though。。。

Finally the alarm woke me up、、、

Even though I slept for 12 hours

If the time is not decided、 still planning to sleep Tanaka-san (lol)


Why does human have to sleep huh。 I don't want to sleepー


Or so at blog Reina has been saying now and then

Just where did I go huh (lol)




So thenn I'm going to rehearsal


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment