News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fuu~~~


Settle
d

Hula hoop has gotten iーn


When I was trying hard for about 20 minutes packing the hula hoop desperately

Mama 『Why don't you just not put it in the boxー』 gave that one line opinion。。。
















『Rightー(°□°`)』


Reina thought and put it separately in a bag normally and when I tried packing it in the trunk



It got in。



Can you give me back 20 minutes of trying hard?


So tireed
(・Д・)

Going to sleep already


With this I'll sleep soundly
huh


Tomorrow I have to get up early though。。。

I'll try my best (´∀`)


Good niight
everyonee

CーUー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment