News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Flow of Times☆


Yaho

It's lunch break

Today's bentou is thi-s



Got caught with just 1 piece of wiener I picked this bentou

The other 1 was makunouchi I think

Somehow people around me was saying 【spicy oil this and that】 so

Reina also tried taking advantage




Wow spicy spicy

Can't eat i-t




Lately spicy oil's popular isn't it

Reina couldn't go along with the flow of times。。。。

Tahaha- (lol)




↑Itadakimasu shot
Ah。

This is neither outfit nor my clothes you know?lol

Makeup-san said that it'd be bad if the outfit gets spilled so I was lent a stole

It's even a skull-chan one


Kya-

In another 10 minutes it's the dance scene

Have to hurry


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment