News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 8, 2010

♪About Bijo Gaku Earlier♪


Yaho

Excuse me for the sudden Bijo Gaku notification earlier

Reina too was first time watching it on time so I was excited

Did you see Reina's magnificent forward upward turn on the horizontal bar??

God was coming down really

And then the vaulting horse

At first I was really scare-d


But Linlin could jump past it so Reina didn't want to be shown on TV without jumping (lol)

At any rate I'll just jump when I went with that in mind

I jumped like it's so easy

But maybe if there was no camera I think I wouldn't be able to jump

Somehow when there's camera around the switch that's usually off can be flipped on right (lol)

I'm confident that if I'm told to jump now I won't be able to


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment