News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Very→Cuutesy♪


Helloーo

Reina went shopping today

I took a pic of a very cute thing so I'll upload it ok

The one that'll be uploaded from now is also the one Reina bought




Great isn't itー

Cute isn't it

Bought it without second thought ufu


And this too
↓↓↓↓



At thiis?
I make a plus with something

Jyajyan




By the way this is Tanaka Reina's feet

Taken with this at first sight

Ah。 This shop is one spo


And then the ones uploaded from now is after troubled and troubled……

Wavering and wavering finally given up on these…






Take a peek at the price……


(´°Д°)

↑Like this





↑These are cute but I don't think I'll be able to walk around wearing this normally so I gave it upー

But I really wanted iーt




Isn't it really cuーte


And then this is
↓↓↓↓



This coat very→cutesy

But I gave up
I'll think about it slowly (・━・)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment